10 August 2014

Jewish man donates to Gaza and then embraces Islam live on TV

on 11:16:00 PM
He said, "I am still kinda shaky right now, but I want you to make me recite a statement that's going to make me part of your union, I want you to take me away from what I am now, and make me into a person that can step into a mosque and be welcomed by many..." He said, "I am still kinda shaky right now, but I want you to make me recite a statement that's going to make me part of your union, I want you to take me away from what I am now, and make me into a person that can step into a mosque and be welcomed by many..." He said, "I am still kinda shaky right now, but I want you to make me recite a statement that's going to make me part of your union, I want you to take me away from what I am now, and make me into a person that can step into a mosque and be welcomed by many..." He said, "I am still kinda shaky right now, but I want you to make me recite a statement that's going to make me part of your union, I want you to take me away from what I am now, and make me into a person that can step into a mosque and be welcomed by many..."

He said, "I am still kinda shaky right now, but I want you to make me recite a statement that's going to make me part of your union, I want you to take me away from what I am now, and make me into a person that can step into a mosque and be welcomed by many..."

1 comments:

  1. You came into the right place at the right time. May Allah open your heart and stick you into the right direction....

    ReplyDelete